Woodstock Child Care & Preschool
Helping Children Grow Since 1989
Discovery Point Towne Lake is a child development center in Woodstock dedicated to one thing: caring for your children like they were our own. When children know they are loved and cared for, they feel free to explore and learn boldly. That’s the key to our approach at Discovery Point. Our programs, our curriculum, and even our building’s floorplan is designed to help your children develop into confident and well-adjusted individuals.
Towne Lake Child Care
How Discovery Point Towne Lake Is Different
We help children grow intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially through:
- Nutritious meals from a USDA-approved cafeteria
- Bright, open, and airy floorplans to allow exploration
- Nationally-recognized early childhood development curriculum
- Clean and age-appropriate toys and play equipment
- Exposure to new friends and new activities every day
Our Discovery Point Child Development Center has classrooms devoted to each stage in a young child’s life: Infant, Beginner, Toddler, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and School-Age after-school care. With each classroom comes new activities and toys for each child to enjoy, as they engage their minds and hearts within a safe, nurturing environment.