Educational Child Care in Acworth: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Acworth, we focus on each child’s education, growth, and discovery. Our educational child care in Acworth pairs learning and fun for a one-of-a-kind experience.
We’re proud to go above and beyond the traditional aspects of a daycare. By providing quality care for children during their formative years, we’re helping them embrace their natural curiosity and develop at an age-appropriate rate. Our programs are perfect for children ranging in age from six weeks to 12 years. We also have various programs available to help you fit child care into your schedule. These include our daily care, annual summer camp, and before- and after-school programs.
Discovery Point Acworth is here to be an extension of your child’s home environment, providing a safe space for them to learn and play. We provide high-quality child care that covers all bases, including education, creativity, and play. Our whole-child approach allows us to combine all of these areas to effectively serve local children with a well-rounded curriculum.
Here are some of our program highlights:
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Our teachers take each child’s age and skill level into consideration when creating content.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: We choose to work with local, talented instructors.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: Keeping our programs well-rounded helps us provide the best educational child care.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: We instill a love and understanding of reading and language in our programs.
- Low child-teacher ratios: Each child will have access to individual instruction.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These skills will serve your child for years to come.
Just as it is in the home, your child’s health and safety are a priority for our staff. We have countless measures in place to ensure our facility is safe, secure, and healthy for our students. Some of these include rigorous sanitization processes, visitor ID screenings, and open classroom layouts for visibility.
Many of our Discovery Point locations have been recognized for quality child care and curriculum, holding accreditations like AdvancED, NAEYC, and Quality Rated (Georgia). Feel free to contact our location to learn more about the certifications we hold.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Acworth
To learn more about our educational child care, please contact us or stop by for a tour today! Our range of programs are available to those living in Acworth, in and around the areas of Bentwater and Sevenhills subdivisions, as well as Dallas and Cartersville too.