Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Acworth and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Preparing for your return to work means finding child care that meets your needs. Our infant care in Acworth is reliable, flexible, and comprehensive. When you choose Discovery Point Acworth, you can have peace of mind about your child’s care arrangements.
Our infant care is designed for little ones between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months old. At this age, infants are constantly learning new skills and movements. Our safe, comfortable, and educational atmosphere encourages them to learn and grow each day. We combine comprehensive care with learning to create a holistic approach.
You can expect the following from our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Cribs and highchairs in the classrooms
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Interaction with peers
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Your main priority is ensuring your little one has access to quality care. However, there are many other things to coordinate and do before you go back to work. Here are three tips to make your transition easier and stress-free:
- Create a routine. Having a routine in place for workdays can help both you and your baby know what to expect.
- Prioritize your tasks. Adding your career to your everyday responsibilities can be overwhelming. Use a planner or make to-do lists to keep everything organized.
- Talk with other parents. During this time, reach out to other working parents. You can relate to them and find companionship during this stressful time.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Acworth
We are proud to support career-focused parents in our community. You deserve access to reliable childcare that brings you peace of mind. If you are located in one of the following areas, turn to us for comprehensive infant care:
- And throughout the surrounding area
We offer complimentary tours of our center to help you get acquainted with us. You will be able to see our infant classrooms and experience our programs in action. This is also a great time to address any questions you have. Your tour can be scheduled by giving us a call or stopping by our location.
For more information about our infant care in Acworth, call us today at (770) 974-3036.