Discovery Point Blog
Learn About Our Educational Child Care in the Cartersville Area
As you consider child care options, you want a safe and inspiring environment for your little one. Our educational child care in the Cartersville area combines learning-based programs with comprehensive care in a safe space.
5 Key Elements of Our Educational Child Care Near Cartersville
Our educational child care programs focus on the growth and development of our students. Because we have programs for infants up to school-aged children, each program is tailored for a specific age range. We use age-appropriate content and materials to ensure our students are learning and having fun. Our educational approach is paired with top-notch care to meet your child’s needs.
Here are five key aspects of our educational child care:
- Learning and growth: We offer programs that focus on learning, development, and growth during your child’s formative years. Our curriculum-based programs encourage our students to enjoy learning, setting them up for success throughout their academic career.
- Health and nutrition: Each child’s health and well-being is important to us. From our nutritious meals to our inclusion of outdoor play, we encourage healthy habits for children.
- Safety and security: Our center is designed for the safety of our staff and students. Everything about our center, down to the covered electrical outlets, is child-friendly and safe.
- Curriculum: We follow two research-based curriculums in our programs. Our own Discovery Point Connections® and Creative Curriculum® from Teaching Strategies® offer well-rounded and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Quality assurance: Our mission is to offer the best possible care for your child. We have employees trained in CPR and First Aid, and our small class sizes ensure each child receives one-on-one instruction.
Enroll at Discovery Point Acworth
At Discovery Point Acworth, we go above and beyond when it comes to educational child care. Our programs are rooted in child development theory and follow well-rounded curriculums. If you are located in one of the following areas, turn to us for child care that will meet your needs:
- And throughout the surrounding communities
To help you learn more about our programs, we offer complimentary tours of our center. Not only will you be able to see our classrooms and play areas, but you will also see our programs in action. The tour also provides a great opportunity to ask any questions you have. Call or visit us today to schedule your free tour.
Call us at (770) 974-3036 to get started with our educational child care in the Cartersville area.