Discovery Point Blog
Child Care Services in Conyers: From Infant to 12 Years, We’re Here for Your Family
Our child care services in Conyers focus on providing age-appropriate educational content for children in our area. This helps us encourage growth and development for our students in a fun way. Keep reading below to learn more about Discovery Point Conyers and our programs.
How Our Child Care Services Help Different Age Groups
Our child care services include programs geared toward children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years. In each program, we take an interactive and educational approach. By combining education with play, we make our programs fun and interesting for our students. We also focus on providing age-appropriate content, materials, and activities.
Here are the age-based programs we offer in the Conyers area:
- Infant: Starting as young as 6 weeks, infants will receive intentional care in our program. We have a safe environment where they can nap, play, and interact.
- Beginners: This program is perfect for young children who have begun walking. They will enjoy more movement and independence.
- Toddlers: Our teachers strive to balance toddler independence with guidance and supervision in this program.
- Preschool: With this curriculum-based program, your child will learn new skills and become an independent thinker.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Four and five-year-olds will prepare for the transition into Kindergarten in this program.
In addition to the above programs, our center also hosts programs that encourage ongoing learning for our students. Each year we host a themed summer camp, which offers a safe, fun, and educational way to spend the summer break. We also have enrichment programs available. These cater to the special interests of students, including art, music, technology, and language.
Get Started with Discovery Point Conyers
At Discovery Point Conyers, you will find a team of local owners, staff, and teachers. We are committed to serving our community with our child care services. Our programs are available to families in Conyers, Almon, and throughout the surrounding area.
The best way to get started with us is to schedule a free tour of our center. Not only will you be able to see our child-friendly classrooms, but you will also be able to see our programs in action. Tours can be scheduled at your convenience by calling us or stopping by our location.