Educational Child Care in Dallas: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point East Paulding, our mission is to provide educational child care for local children. Our educational child care center in Dallas allows us to encourage creativity and learning with our programs.
We offer a range of programs that are perfect for infants aged six weeks up to school-aged children, or 12-year-olds. With specially-designed programs for each age group, we help parents juggle child care with their careers or other obligations. Our flexible care solutions include daily care, before- and after-school programs, and our annual summer camp.
We use a whole-child approach in each of our programs, which means we combine learning with fun activities and play. This helps keep children engaged with learning and allows them to stay mentally and physically active throughout the day.
Here are some of our other program highlights:
- Low child-teacher ratios: Small class sizes help promote one-on-one interaction and instruction.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Our teachers use lessons and activities based on the ages and skill levels of their students.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: We encourage a love of reading in every program.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These necessary skills will help your child for years to come.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: We keep our programs well-rounded with various subject areas.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: Your child will be taught and cared for by trained individuals.
Our educational child care center is custom-designed to support our teachers and children at any given time. With open classroom layouts for visibility, age-appropriate toys and play areas, and health and safety policies, you can rest assured that your child will be in a quality and encouraging environment.
Many of our Discovery Point locations use nationally-recognized curriculums and have both state and national certifications, including Quality Rated (Georgia), NAEYC, and AdvancED. You can reach out to our location for more information about our recognitions, and we’ll be happy to talk with you about them!
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care Center in Dallas
If you’re ready to learn more about our educational child care center in Dallas, visit us today or schedule a tour! We can answer any questions you have and give you an inside look at our facility, which also welcomes children from White Forest and Wildwood.