State-Funded Pre-Kindergarten Program in Dallas GA
Providing your child with the chance to make a connection to the power of learning early on in their life can help them establish a trajectory for academic success. At Discovery Point East Paulding, our state-funded pre-kindergarten program in Dallas, GA, and White Forest offers children between the ages of four and five the opportunity to develop a lifelong love of learning. We focus on the crucial skills that children need to thrive in an academic environment while providing young learners with the nurturing care and support they crave.
What to Expect from Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Dallas GA
At Discovery Point East Paulding, we have a range of exciting things in store for Pre-K students and their parents. Here are a few of the things you can look forward to as part of our pre-kindergarten program in Dallas GA:
- Fun project-based learning experiences and engaging curriculum
- Cognitive development in academic areas such as math and science
- Use of problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Opportunities for children to sharpen their self-help skills
- Emotional development with a focus on building confidence, self-esteem, and independence
- Peer-to-peer interaction and social development through play and group activities
- A focus on language and literacy skills with the use of fun tools like music and puppets
- Physical activity, including fine motor skill exercises and time for outdoor play
- An environment that fosters creativity and individuality
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Dallas GA
We want our students to succeed in all their future pursuits, both in school and in life. That’s why our Pre-K curriculum takes a comprehensive approach to learning what incorporates a focus on multiple areas of learning and growth. With a well-rounded educational experience under their belt, your child will have the confidence that he or she needs to thrive during the transition from preschool to kindergarten.
We also make a point of maintaining low student-teacher ratios, ensuring that each one of our students receives the individualized care and nurturing support they need to gain confidence at this critical age. Our Pre-K teachers are well-trained in Early Childhood Education and provide balanced guidance throughout the learning process that leaves room for children to undertake self-driven learning experiences.
Are you ready to learn more about enrolling your child in our state-funded pre-kindergarten program? Don’t hesitate to give Discovery Point East Paulding a call today at (770) 445-0996 to get started with a free tour of our Pre-K classrooms in Dallas GA.