Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Dacula and Preparing for Going Back to Work
When you’re returning to work after maternity leave, you want exceptional care for your child. Our infant care in Dacula provides comprehensive care with an educational focus. Keep reading below to learn about Discovery Point Hamilton Mill and our infant program.
Our infant care has been specially designed for ages 6 weeks up to 12 months. We have created a home away from home for our youngest students. Your child will receive comprehensive care in our safe, educational, and encouraging environment.
Here are some highlights of our infant care:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Open classroom layouts
- Staff members certified in First Aid and CPR
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Interaction with peers
- Cribs and highchairs in classroom
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
No matter how long your maternity leave may have been, it can be challenging to return to work. There are a lot of logistics to work out, from getting used to a new schedule to finding a balance between your career and personal life. Along with having quality child care in place, here are three additional tips for returning to work:
- Create a routine and stick to it. Infants thrive on routine. Having a clear order of events for work days will help your child know what to expect.
- Prioritize your tasks. Balancing your work with personal goals and tasks can be intimidating. Using a planner or making lists can help you stay on track.
- Talk with others. You are not alone during this difficult transition. Talking with other working parents can give you the support you need.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Hamilton Mill
At Discovery Point Hamilton Mill, we have strong roots in the local community. Our team consists of local owners, staff, and teachers who are passionate about serving families. We extend our reliable and flexible infant care to those in the following areas:
- Hamilton Mill
- And throughout the surrounding communities
We know how important it is to have all the details when it comes to child care for your little one. That’s why we start with a complimentary tour of our center. If you are new to our programs, this is a great way to get acquainted with them. During the tour, you will be able to see our infant classrooms and ask any questions you may have. Call or stop by our location to set up your tour.