Preschool in Ooltewah
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
With our creative curriculum, your child in Ooltewah can have the opportunity to develop a lifelong love of learning. At Discovery Point Hunter Road, we know how important it is for young children to stay engaged with the learning process as they explore the world around them. That’s why we utilize scientifically-backed curriculum that’s been carefully designed to support children between the ages of two and four as they develop as independent thinkers, build skills, and discover new interests. We’re proud to offer plenty of exciting activities and stimulating lesson plans that encourage children to see every day as a new adventure.
Here are just a few of the ways that parents throughout the Ooltewah & Harrison area have seen their child benefit from the use of our preschool curriculum:
- Language development. Our curriculum supports children with language development by utilizing tools like music, engaging conversation, and literature.
- Social development. We help children socialize and build important social skills by encouraging them to work in small groups and offering opportunities for peer-to-peer play.
- Cognitive development. Our lesson plans promote the use of critical thinking skills and help children engage in active problem solving activities.
- Physical movement. We embrace outdoor play and physical movement throughout the day, including activities that focus on building fine motor skills.
- Development of literacy skills. We encourage students to discover the magic of the written word through writing and storytelling exercises.
About Our Preschool Rooms
We’ve designed our daycare center in Ooltewah to have a safe, separate space for preschool and pre-K students. Not only do young children have access to their very own play area, but they can also have fun in our “interest areas,” separate classrooms that highlight exciting topics in art, science, math, and technology and present students with a range of materials to engage with.
Preschool Student Portfolios in Ootewah
At Discovery Point Hunter Road, we’ve made sure our teachers are equipped with all the resources they need to support children in the learning process. We can provide students with individualized learning techniques and adapted curriculum whenever necessary, ensuring that they continue to thrive on their personal journeys. We even maintain student portfolios for each child that track their individual progress and personal achievements, enabling us to evaluate their development over time.
Are you ready to learn more about our preschool curriculum? Just call Discovery Point Hunter Road at (423) 344-4422 today, or drop by our child care center in Ooltewah to hear more about the programs that we offer for young children.