Preschool in Braselton
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Designed to spark a lifelong love of learning in children between the ages of two and four years old, our preschool curriculum supports students as they become creative, independent thinkers. At Discovery Point Liberty Church, our educational child care center in Braselton offers a nurturing environment for young learners where every day feels like an adventure. While growing and learning, children are given the guidance that they need to begin making decisions for themselves. In addition to being grounded in scientific studies and research in child development theory, our curriculum is filled with fun and exciting activities that keep children engaged in the learning process and looking forward to interacting with new ideas.
Parents in Braselton can expect the following from our unique preschool curriculum:
- Cognitive development in academic areas like science and math, as well as sharpened problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Physical development thanks to activities that work on fine minor skills and built-in time for outdoor play.
- Emotional development with a particular focus on developing self-esteem, confidence, and emotional maturity.
- Social development through group work and opportunities for peer-to-peer play.
- Literacy development with exciting pieces of children’s literature as well as storytelling activities and writing exercises.
- Language development utilizing tools like music, engaging conversation, puppetry, and drama scenes.
About Our Braselton Preschool Rooms
Young learners are provided with access to their own play area where they can explore and discover the world around them safely and securely while being observed by our diligent staff members. We’ve even designed our classrooms to stimulate hands-on learning with “interest areas” that make use of carefully arranged music and furniture. Through play, children have the opportunity to learn more about a wide range of subjects like technology, art, math, and science.
Preschool Student Portfolios
From day to day, our teachers take the time to assess students’ progress and their interaction with the curriculum. We make note of each child’s development in student portfolios that help us track their growth over time. We also review these portfolios to evaluate the need for individualized learning techniques or adapted curriculum. This approach to honoring our students’ uniqueness enables us to deliver positive outcomes for children and provide a foundation for their future education.