Prepare Your Children for School with Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Marietta
Help your child prepare for the rigors of school by getting started with our pre-kindergarten program at Discovery Point Macland Circle. We provide young learners in Marietta who are between the ages of four and five with the opportunity to experience the power of learning in a nurturing environment. Our specialized curriculum, caring support, and skill-building activities enable children to gain the confidence they need to establish a positive trajectory for academic success.
What to Expect From Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Marietta
In order to promote growth and development that will help children succeed in every facet of school and life, we emphasize multiple areas of learning as part of our pre-kindergarten curriculum. Our comprehensive approach to education integrates learning with fun and encourages students to embrace the adventure and discovery that come along with developing new skills.
Take a peek at some of the things we have in store for young learners in Marietta:
- Thematic units that incorporate fun projects
- Sharpening of self-help skills to promote independence
- Use of music, puppets, and fun activities for language development
- A focus on the development of literacy skills
- Opportunities for social development through group work and interactive projects
- Positive changes in self-confidence and self-esteem
- Physical movement through outdoor play and fine motor exercises
- Cognitive development, including a concentration on critical thinking and problem solving
- Introduction to academic subjects like math, science, and health
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Marietta
Our pre-kindergarten program in Marietta is mainly concerned with helping students make a successful transition between preschool and kindergarten. Our curriculum prepares children for the rigors and adventures that lie ahead at school so that they can excel from the very beginning. By maintaining a strong focus on crucial math and literacy skills while helping students develop both socially and emotionally, we equip them to grow into confident school children.
Our teachers are constantly maintaining a balance between guided and self-driven learning so that students always have the opportunity to take the initiative in their own education. And since our teachers have been trained in Early Childhood Education, their understanding of children’s developmental stages enables them to offer the level of nurturing care that young learners crave.