Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Alpharetta and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Having quality child care in place is essential for your return to work. Our infant care in Alpharetta provides the reliability and flexibility you need. At Discovery Point Midway, we combine comprehensive care with our educational focus to offer exceptional care for local infants.
In our infant care program, we encourage growth, development, and play. Even between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months, our students are able to learn new concepts and practice new skills. We host our infants in safe and open-concept classrooms that include age-appropriate materials.
Here are some key elements of our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Age-appropriate toys and outdoor play area
- Cribs and highchairs in classrooms
- Small class sizes
- Storage space for each child’s diapers, wipes, formula, and belongings
- Daily reports on your child’s feedings, diaper changes, and development
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
This transition can be stressful for all moms. Whether you are ready to return to work, or are nervous about this change, having quality child care in place will bring you peace of mind. There are a few other things you can do to make this time easier.
Here are three additional tips for going back to work:
- Create a workday routine. Your little one will thrive on a consistent routine. Having a routine for waking up, getting ready, and eating breakfast will make your mornings less stressful.
- Ask for flexibility. Requesting to work from home or working on an altered schedule can help you ease into working full-time.
- Prepare for pumping at work. For breastfeeding moms, pumping at work is essential. Ask your boss about a space and schedule for pumping.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Midway
We’ve worked diligently to create an extension of your child’s home environment. At Discovery Point Midway, you will find a safe, inspirational, and educational space for local children. We are proud to extend our programs to families in Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, and throughout the surrounding areas.
For more information about our infant care in Alpharetta, call us today at (770) 664-1773. We’re happy to help you schedule a complimentary tour of our center and answer any questions you have. Our mission is to help you find care that will meet your needs as you return to work.