Discovery Point Blog
Discover Our Exciting Summer Camp Opportunities in Fayetteville!
At Discovery Point Fayetteville, we understand how crucial it is for children in Fayetteville to have plenty of opportunities to create cherished memories and make friends during summer vacation. Our summer camp program provides numerous outlets for creative expression and skill development. Most of all, we encourage children to have a blast as they learn more about the world around them. We’ve created our “Mighty Me!” summer camp program in Fayetteville to help children sharpen their unique skills and superpowers and gain confidence in their individuality. In addition, we support campers as they learn important life lessons found in engaging selections from children’s literature that inspire the themes behind our hands-on activities and exciting excursions.
A Summer Camp Fayetteville that Inspires Learning and Fun
Who says learning can’t be fun? At Discovery Point New Hope, it’s important to us that our students are able to take a break from their normal school routine while continuing to be inspired to learn. Our program is based in literature to encourage early language development and literacy skills and provide inspiration for some of our most exciting activities. Through this connection, campers are able to see that the lessons they learn in literature can be applied to their experiences in real life.
Take a look at just a few of the topics, themes, and values we will be covering during our “Mighty Me!” summer camp in Fayetteville:
- Self-esteem. We help our students understand that discovering their inner superhero is all about building confidence and embracing unique talents.
- Friendship. AtDiscovery Point New Hope, we highlight the significant roles that kindness and respect play in lasting friendships while giving campers the opportunity to socialize and build relationships.
- Sportsmanship. Our friendly competitions and challenges encourage children to work on their team-building and leadership skills on and off the field.
- Critical thinking. We have plenty of puzzles, riddles, and unsolved mysteries in store to keep campers on their toes and prompt them to sharpen their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-reliance. Campers learn that they can make an adventure out of everyday scenarios when they rely on their own resourcefulness.
- Physical fitness & health. We incorporate plenty of opportunities for movement in our program and remind children of the importance of maintaining physical health through exercise and a nutritious diet.
For details about the exciting adventures we have planned for our upcoming summer camp, call Discovery Point New Hope today at (770) 461-7322 or stop by our child care center in Fayetteville.