Educational Child Care in Fayetteville: Our Program Highlights
Discovery Point Fayetteville is your local choice for educational child care that fits into your busy schedule. We help children in the Fayetteville area build a love of learning with our unique methods.
We take pride in our wide variety of programs, as they can help families meet any need. If your child is between the ages of six weeks and 12 years, we have the perfect program for them. Our programs are also available on flexible schedules, including before- and after-school care, daily care, and our annual summer camp.
Our child care center choose to take a whole-child approach. This allows us to incorporate education with play and vice versa, which helps young children stay engaged and entertained while learning. This method uses research-based lessons to embrace each child’s unique learning style and natural discovery.
Here are some more highlights of our programs:
- Small class sizes: Each child deserves to have one-on-one instruction from their teacher.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: We are staffed with local professionals who have a passion for teaching little ones.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: Our programs focus on reading comprehension and language skills.
- Age-appropriate content: Each program is designed to meet the skill level of the children in it.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: We incorporate arts to keep our programs well-rounded.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These skills will serve your child for years to come.
Our mission is to provide an environment that you can trust. To accomplish this, we have rigorous health and safety measures in place. By limiting building access, conducting visitor ID screenings, and having open classroom layouts for visibility, you can have peace of mind that your child is in a secure space. We also serve nutritious meals and can accommodate allergy and nutrition restrictions to keep all children healthy.
Our Fayetteville location uses Abeka® curriculum that is nationally-recognized, and we hold other accreditations for our educational child care. These include Quality Rated (Georgia), NAEYC, and AdvancED. You can contact us to learn more about these and other recognitions we have.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Fayetteville
For more information about our educational child care in Fayetteville, contact us and schedule a tour of our facility. We will be happy to give you a look at our child care center, which also serves children from the surrounding communities of Kenwood, Heritage Lake, North Ridge, and Princeton Trace.