Preschool in Fayetteville
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
At Discovery Point New Hope, we’re proud to offer an exciting opportunity for children between the ages of two and four through our preschool program in Fayetteville. Using Abeka Curriculum, we provide plenty of opportunities for learning and growth while ensuring that students are able to take the initiative in their own education and become independent thinkers who follow their natural curiosity. Children can look forward to new adventures every day, while parents can expect a focus on the development of important skills and exposure to valuable life lessons.
Here are just a few of the highlights of our preschool program in Fayetteville:
- We make cognitive development a priority. We help students work on their problem solving skills and introduce them to exciting topics in foundational subjects like math and science.
- We incorporate movement and physical activity. Children are given the chance to sharpen their fine motor skills and express themselves through creative play and outdoor activities.
- We support children with emotional development. Our nurturing environment is an ideal place for young learners to gain self-esteem and build confidence in their ever-expanding skill set.
- We allow for plenty of socialization. Social skills are crucial in everyday life, which is why we make group activities a significant part of our curriculum.
- We prioritize literacy and language development. Students get excited about language learning thanks to our use of engaging selections from children’s literature, music, and puppet play.
About Our Preschool Rooms in Fayetteville
We provide preschoolers and pre-K students with access to their very own play area, making peer-to-peer play safer and more fun for young learners. The classrooms at our child care facility in Fayetteville provide an effective environment for children to explore new ideas with themed “interest areas” that promote hands-on learning and exploration in academic areas like art, science, technology, and math.
Preschool Student Portfolios
On a daily basis, students are observed by teachers to ensure they’re experiencing a positive trajectory in their educational development. We keep track of each student’s individual accomplishments and growth in student portfolios and use this information to evaluate the need for personalized learning techniques or adapted curriculum.