Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Flowery Branch and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Feeling excited, nervous, and overwhelmed about going back to work is completely normal. This transition can be hard, but our infant care in Flowery Branch will bring you peace of mind. Our team at Discovery Point Oakwood is committed to providing reliable and flexible care for working parents in our community.
Our infant program embraces the curious nature of young children and offers developmental opportunities for them each day. Age-appropriate toys, materials, and activities allow each child to reach new milestones. We combine this educational approach with comprehensive and compassionate care to offer a well-rounded program.
You can expect the following from our infant care:
- Care for ages 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Daily reports on feedings, diaper changes, and naps
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Cribs and highchairs in the classrooms
- Structured daily routine with some flexibility
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
After you have your child’s care in place, you can focus on preparing yourself for this transition. There are a few things you can do to make it easier and stress-free. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Get into a routine. Practice your workday morning routine before you return to work. This will help you get back into the swing of things and help your baby know what to expect.
- Talk with other parents. During this time, talk with other working parents. You can relate to them and gather more tips for balancing your work with parenting.
- Prepare for pumping at work. If you are breastfeeding or pumping, prepare for doing this at work. Plan on a space and schedule with your boss.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Oakwood
Our team at Discovery Point Oakwood is here to support you as you return to work. We extend our childcare programs to families in Flowery Branch, Oakwood, Gainesville, and throughout the surrounding area.
Taking a tour of our center is a great way to get acquainted with us and our programs. During the tour, you will be able to see inside our infant classrooms and ask any questions you have. Tours can be scheduled at your convenience by giving us a call or stopping by our location.
For more information about our infant care in Flowery Branch, call us today at (770) 967-4170.