Pre-K Registration Links
Please email your completed forms to email@example.com
Applicants will be notified later today on your enrollment status.
*NOTE: If you are filling out the forms above on your phone, you will first need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Maker:
State-Funded Pre-Kindergarten Program in Canton
Do you have a child between the ages of four and five who could benefit from an early introduction to the power of education? At Discovery Point Prominence Point, we offer a state-funded pre-kindergarten program for young learners in the Canton area that is designed to help them become successful school children. Not only do we support students as they hone in on important math, literacy, and social skills, but we also assist with building confidence, self-esteem, and independence.
What to Expect from Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Canton
Parents who enroll their children in our Pre-K program can expect them to benefit from our curriculum’s comprehensive approach to education. We strive to help our students grow into well-rounded individuals with a lifelong love for learning. Take a look at just a few of the things that we do support the growth and development of young learners:
- Work with curriculum broken down into thematic units and fun projects
- Provide instruction in self-help skills that encourage children’s safety and independence
- Focus on language development and literary skills
- Lead activities using engaging tools like music, conversation, dramatic play, and puppets
- Help with social development and peer-to-peer interaction
- Support students as they experience emotional development
- Promote physical activity and the use of fine motor skills
- Introduce important academic topics in math, science, and other subjects
- Encourage children to work on their critical thinking and problem solving skills
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Canton
Our Pre-K curriculum at Discovery Point Prominence Point has been created with the specific intention of preparing young learners for the realities of the school environment, including both academic and social aspects. In order to help establish a trajectory for success in school and life, we maintain a strong focus on active reading, problem solving, and crucial social skills.
In addition, we aim to provide each one of our students in Canton with the individualized care they need to truly thrive as they grow and develop. Our Pre-K teaching staff has been trained in Early Childhood Education and understands the importance of balancing guidance with student-driven experiences to help children connect with the magic of learning before they enter kindergarten.
Are you ready to learn more about what our state-funded pre-kindergarten program looks like? Feel free to give Discovery Point Prominence Point a call today at (770) 720-8682 to speak with our helpful staff members and schedule a free tour of our Pre-K classrooms in Canton.