Preschool in Canton
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
At Discovery Point Prominence Point, we’re proud to offer an engaging preschool program in Canton that makes use of creative curriculum backed by plenty of research in child development theory. This curriculum ensures that children between the ages of two and four have abundant opportunities to grow as independent thinkers while learning in an active, hands-on manner. Students enjoy the nurturing support of our creative environment and feel safe to explore the world around them as they sharpen their critical thinking skills and develop as unique individuals.
Take a look at just a few of the reasons why parents in the Canton area choose our preschool at Discovery Point Prominence Point:
- Our curriculum concentrates on early language development. We promote language skills with fun and engaging activities that make use of music, active conversation, and dramatic play.
- We prioritize literacy. Our curriculum helps children discover the magic of the written word through exciting works of children’s literature, storytelling opportunities, and writing activities.
- We emphasize social development. Students are given the chance to work in small groups and as a class, ensuring that they’re utilizing important social skills.
- We incorporate physical movement into our curriculum. Physical activity and outdoor play are a key part of our lessons, as are activities that promote the use of fine motor skills.
- We encourage emotional development. Students develop self-esteem and build confidence while embracing the skills and talents that make them unique.
About Our Preschool Rooms in Canton
Our child care center has a special play area designed specifically for young learners, allowing preschool and pre-K students to play and explore in a safe, secure environment in Canton. We also offer intellectually stimulating “interest areas” focusing on topics in math, science, art, and technology where students can participate in hands-on learning and discover new interests.
Preschool Student Portfolios in Canton
At Discovery Point Prominence Point, we’ve equipped our teachers with the tools needed to assess children’s progress and offer them adapted learning techniques to see to it that they continue to thrive. We also maintain individual student portfolios on each child to document their achievements and keep track of details that enable us to evaluate their growth and development over time. With our individualized approach to education, children are given a solid foundation for a lifelong love of learning.
Don’t hesitate to learn more about the many benefits of our preschool curriculum. Call Discovery Point Prominence Point today at (770) 720-8682 to schedule a free visit of our child care center in the Canton area.