Discovery Point Blog
Child Care Services in Roswell: From Infant to 12 Years We’re Here for Your Family
Finding a child care program that offers age-appropriate and educational content can seem difficult. Our child care services in Roswell make the process simple. We offer a wide range of programs that are tailored to specific age ranges. With students between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years, our teachers work to provide appropriate content and activities. Keep reading below to learn about Discovery Point Roswell and our programs.
How Our Child Care Services Help Different Age Groups
Our child care services for the Roswell area include a range of educational programs. In each program, we encourage our students’ growth and development. We do this by including plenty of age-appropriate lessons, materials, and activities. This ensures our students are learning at an appropriate level and are having fun.
Here are some of the age-based programs we host:
- Infant: Starting as young as 6 weeks, our infant students will have opportunities to learn, interact, and nap in a safe environment.
- Beginners: As young children begin to walk, they will benefit from the increased activity and freedom of our beginner program.
- Toddlers: This program focuses on newfound independence and balancing that with teacher guidance.
- Preschool: From 2 to 4 years old, we focus on learning new skills and following a well-rounded curriculum.
- Pre-Kindergarten: This program focuses on preparing children for the transition into Kindergarten.
- Before and after-school care: For our students in Roswell, we offer convenient care options that work around their school day.
We also host additional programs to help our students further their education. Our summer camps provide a safe, educational, and fun place for children to spend their summer break. We have enrichment programs as well, which teach new and interesting skills.
Get Started with Discovery Point Roswell
Discovery Point Roswell opened in 2007. Over the past 14 years, we have served our community with comprehensive child care services. Our programs are available to families in the following areas:
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- And throughout the surrounding area
We offer complimentary tours of our center to families who are new to our programs. Your tour will include a look at our classrooms and play areas and will help you become acquainted with our services. Tours can be scheduled by giving us a call or visiting our location.