Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Roswell and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Finding quality childcare for your new baby shouldn’t be difficult or stressful. Our infant care in Roswell combines comprehensive care with an educational focus. At Discovery Point Roswell, our teachers are passionate about providing the care your child needs and helping them reach new milestones. We support career-focused parents with our reliable childcare programs.
Our infant care program features care and education for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. Our teachers encourage them to learn new skills and practice new movements each day. You can expect your child to build physical, intellectual, and social skills while in our care.
Here are some highlights of our infant program:
- Daily reports on naps, diaper changes, and feedings
- Updates on development
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to go back to work, there are a lot of things to coordinate. Having quality childcare in place is your top priority and will give you peace of mind. Here are three additional tips for going back to work:
- Create a routine. There are a few benefits to practicing a workday routine. Your day will go smoothly and your little one will know what to expect.
- Talk with others. You shouldn’t feel alone during this difficult transition. Connecting with other working parents will give you support.
- Stay present with your child. After a long day’s work, soak up some quality time with your little one.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Roswell
We’ve been supporting local parents since 2007. Over the years, we have focused on offering reliable and flexible care for working parents. If you are located in one of the following areas and are in need of infant care, turn to us:
- Sandy Springs
- Johns Creek
- And throughout the surrounding area
Complimentary tours of our center are available to families who are new to our programs. Our team is eager to give you a look inside our infant classrooms and answer any questions you may have. We want you to make an informed decision about your child’s care and have peace of mind as well. Call or stop by our location to set up your free tour.
To learn more about our infant care in Roswell, call us today at (770) 649-1110.