Child Care in Duluth on Satellite Blvd.
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing High Quality Educational Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children in Duluth
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
For over 30 years, Discovery Point has been nurturing children to become confident, bold learners. The curriculum at our child care center in Duluth is based on the fact that children learn in everything they do. Using children’s natural curiosity, Discovery Point Satellite helps children grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially.
Our lessons, our staff, and our programs are all founded on providing abundant love and attention for each child. We want our child care center in Duluth to become an extension of your home, where your child feels safe to explore and be who they are. Only when a child knows they are loved are they able to become confident learners and adventurers!
You can trust Discovery Point Satellite to be your high quality educational child care provider with our daycare and preschool services in Duluth.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Preschool classes
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
Experience the Discovery Point Difference in Duluth
Our local owners have been part of the Discovery Point family for over two decades. With a full embrace of the whole-child approach to child care, they are on-site daily at our child care center in Duluth to confirm that our programs and security protocol are being implemented to exacting standards. We understand how important safety and security is for the parents of our students, which is why we take every precaution to ensure that your child is well cared for in a safe, nurturing space.
In addition to providing a secure environment for play and exploration, we encourage our students to build skills using our proprietary, nationally recognized curriculum. These lesson plans are developmentally appropriate and allow children to engage with new ideas and develop their critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way. Plus, our low child-to-teacher ratio allows your child to receive the individualized support and attention that he or she needs to truly thrive.
Parents throughout the Duluth area choose Discovery Point Satellite over other child care centers for a multitude of reasons, including the following:
- Options for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age
- Nutritious food served from a USDA-inspected kitchen
- State-funded pre-kindergarten programs
- Safe building with a single, secured entrance
- Inviting and spacious open floor plans
- Certified and passionate teachers
- CPR & First-Aid certified staff members
- Rigorous visitor ID screening
- Summer camp opportunities
- Exciting enrichment programs
Experience the Discovery Point difference for yourself by taking a tour of the Discovery Point Satellite center. We welcome you to call our child care center in Duluth today at (770) 418-1901 to schedule a convenient time for your tour.