Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Sugar Hill and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave ends and you prepare for going back to work, you want to find a safe and inspiring care provider for your little one. Our infant care in Sugar Hill covers all the bases when it comes to your child’s care. At our child care center, you will find a combination of comprehensive care and a unique educational approach.
Our infant care is both reliable and flexible. No matter what your schedule looks like, we have care that will meet your needs. Our program also encourages our youngest students to learn new concepts and practice new skills every day. We are focused on the safety, growth, and development of our students at all times.
Here are some key aspects of our infant program:
- Daily reports on feedings and diaper changes
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Interaction with peers
- Open classroom layouts
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to go back to work, having quality child care in place is a necessity. There are a few other things you can do to make this transition easier and less stressful. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Create a routine. Having a routine in place for work days will help your child know what to expect. It can also make your mornings less hectic.
- Prioritize your tasks. As you return to work, your life will become busier. Keeping a to-do list or using a planner can help you balance everything.
- Talk to other parents. Talking with other working parents will help you feel less alone during this stressful time.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Sugar Hill
At Discovery Point Sugar Hill, we have created a care community. Our local owners and teachers are eager to work with families in the area and provide care that will meet their needs. We are proud to offer our infant care to families from Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and throughout the surrounding area.
Taking a tour of our center will help you get acquainted with our programs. Your tour will include a look at our infant classrooms and the opportunity to see our programs in action. This is also a great time to ask any questions you may have. Call or stop by our center to schedule your free tour.