Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Riverview and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Your return to work after maternity leave can cause a lot of different emotions. Whether you are ready to get back into a routine or are dreading the transition, you definitely want your child to have exceptional care. Our infant care in Riverview provides intentional care with an educational focus.
In our infant program, our goal is to encourage development while meeting each child’s needs. Our talented teachers give each child one-on-one care and attention; at the same time, we also encourage peer interaction.
Here are some other key elements of our infant care:
- Daily reports on naps, diaper changes, and feedings
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Age-appropriate materials, toys, and activities
- Opportunities for intellectual, physical, and social development
Three Tips for Going Back to Work
After enrolling your child in our infant program, there are a few things you can do to make this transition easier. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Develop a workday routine. Infants thrive on routine. Having one in place for workdays will help them know what to expect.
- Prepare for pumping at work. Before you return to work, speak with your boss about creating a schedule and space for pumping throughout the day.
- Stay present. When you are at home, try to stay present with your child and your loved ones. This is a great reminder of why you focus on your career every day.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Summerfield
At Discovery Point Summerfield, we are proud to be your local choice for quality childcare for your little one. Our team works diligently to create a safe, educational, and caring atmosphere for children in our community. We extend our infant program to families in the following areas:
- Sun City Center
- Hillsborough County
- And throughout the surrounding area
If you are new to our programs, we invite you to schedule a free tour of our center. Not only is this a great way to get acquainted with our programs, but it is also a great time to ask any questions you may have. Tours can easily be scheduled by giving us a call or visiting our location.
Call us today at (813) 671-0900 for more information about our infant care in Riverview.