Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Suwanee and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Finding high-quality care for your infant is essential as you prepare to return to work. Our infant care in Suwanee provides the care and support you need during this transition. At Discovery Point Suwanee, we have created a child care community that local families can count on. Our strong communication will give you peace of mind with your child’s care arrangements.
When you choose our child care, you will find an educational approach in the program. Even between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months, infants have the ability to practice new skills and movements. Our teachers encourage their students to create a foundation for learning.
You can expect the following from our infant care:
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Daily reports on feedings, development, and diaper changes
- Open classroom layouts
- Structured daily routine
- Cribs and highchairs in classrooms
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare for this transition, you want to make it as simple as possible. One way to bring yourself peace of mind is to choose high-quality child care. Our infant care offers the reliability and flexibility you need.
Here are three more tips for your return to work:
- Talk with others. Speaking with other working parents will help you relate to them and feel less alone during this transition.
- Prioritize your tasks. Making lists or using a calendar will help you keep track of important dates and to-dos.
- Build a daily routine. Infants thrive on routine. Creating a morning routine will help them know what to expect for the day.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Suwanee
At our child care center, you will find a team of local teachers who are passionate about early childhood care and education. We are proud to offer our comprehensive infant care to families with working parents. If you are located in Suwanee, Duluth, Johns Creek, or throughout the surrounding area, turn to us for child care that will meet your needs.
If you are new to our programs, we encourage you to schedule a tour of our center. During the tour, you will be able to see our infant classrooms and ask any questions you have about our programs. Your complimentary tour can be scheduled by calling or visiting our location.