Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Riverview and Preparing for Going Back to Work
When it’s time to return to work, the last thing you should worry about is your child’s care arrangements. Our infant care in Riverview will bring you peace of mind and the support you need during this transition. At Discovery Point Symmes, we combine comprehensive care with a unique educational approach for quality childcare you can feel good about.
Our infant program is designed for children as young as 6 weeks old and up to 12 months old. During this early stage of life, infants are rapidly growing and developing new skills. We embrace this and encourage physical, intellectual, and social growth for each of our students. Our small class sizes also facilitate one-on-one care and interaction with our talented teachers.
You can expect the following from this program:
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Daily reports on diaper changes, naps, and feedings
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Open classroom layouts
- Storage space for each child’s supplies and belongings
- Cribs and highchairs in the classrooms
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to go back to work, there are a few steps you can take to make the transition easier. In addition to having quality childcare in place, it also helps to do the following:
- Request flexibility. Working at home or working fewer hours at first can make your return to work less intimidating.
- Prioritize your tasks. Balancing your career with other obligations and appointments can be difficult. Use a planner, calendar, or app to keep track of everything.
- Make time for yourself. Taking time to rest and relax is essential to your overall well-being. Take a bath, do yoga, or watch your favorite show — whatever brings you joy.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Symmes
Discovery Point Symmes has been supporting career-focused parents in our community since 2009. We are passionate about providing the care and community you need while you transition back to work. Our infant care program is available for families in Riverview, Gibsonton, Hillsborough County, and throughout the surrounding area.
Getting started with us is simple. We offer a free tour of our center to families who are new to our programs. The tour is the perfect opportunity to help you get acquainted with our staff and programs. Call us today at (813) 671-1800 to learn more about our infant care in Riverview and to schedule your complimentary tour.