Child Care in Land O’ Lakes
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Knowing your options when it comes to child care is important, but the process of finding the right child care center in the Land O’ Lakes area may feel overwhelming. Here at Discovery Point Terra Bella, our goal is to give you confidence in your decision when you choose us for your child care needs. We create a warm and comforting space where children can grow and learn at our Land O’ Lakes child development center.
While we constantly encourage skill building, problem solving, and academic development, we refrain from compartmentalizing learning and play. Instead, we let children follow their natural curiosity as they explore new ideas and engage in new experiences. This gives children the confidence that they need on their developmental journey and instills in them a lifelong love of learning.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- VPK and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
Setting the Standard for Child Care in Land O’ Lakes
When you experience the Discovery Point Terra Bella difference, you’ll immediately recognize that:
- Our research-backed, nationally-recognized curriculum creates opportunities for growth.
- Our experienced, passionate teachers offer an environment where learning is fun.
- Our child care center ensures safety and security while fostering fun and adventure.
- Our menus are child-friendly, USDA-approved, and can accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Our enrichment programs and summer camp opportunities allow children to discover new talents and interests.
- Our child care options are available for children of all ages, from 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Our customized, open plan daycare center in Land O’ Lakes is designed with children’s needs in mind.
The children in our care learn social skills, healthy self-esteem, and confidence in a nurturing setting where learning is encouraged and friendships are made. Our teachers are experienced professionals with a passion for their work and for making a difference in the lives of the children we care for! And finally, our local owners are on-site on a daily basis to confirm that we’re providing the highest level of care possible. We also undergo monthly quality assurance assessments that exceed state requirements. The result is child care that gives parents peace of mind while providing children with a fun, engaging environment for growth and discovery.
We’re proud to serve the Land O’ Lakes, Wesley Chapel, Lutz, & Zephyrhills communities with excellence in child care. Arrange a no-obligation, personalized tour of our center where you can meet our caring teachers and staff by calling Discovery Point Terra Bella today at (813) 949-8211.