Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Land-O-Lakes and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Going back to work after having a baby isn’t easy. While this is an emotional and stressful time, there are ways to make it go smoothly. Having quality childcare in place is a great way to get started. Our infant care in Land-O-Lakes provides everything your little one needs. Keep reading to learn more about Discovery Point Terra Bella and our unique approach to childcare.
Our infant care program provides an educational atmosphere for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months old. In this early stage of life, children are rapidly developing new skills. We embrace this and encourage them to reach new milestones each day. Your child will receive one-on-one care from their teachers, while also experiencing valuable peer interaction.
Here are some key aspects of our infant program:
- Opportunities for intellectual, social, and physical development
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Small class sizes
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of surfaces and toys
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare for this transition, there are some things you can do ahead of time. Here are three tips to make your return to work easier and less stressful:
- Create a workday routine. Having a routine in place for your workdays will help both you and your baby know what to expect.
- Start later in the week. Setting your first day of work as a Wednesday or Thursday will make your first week less intimidating and shorter.
- Reach out to others. Talking with other working parents can help you feel less alone during this transition. They may have some valuable tips to share as well.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Terra Bella
At Discovery Point Terra Bella, we proudly support working parents in our community. We are passionate about offering reliable and comprehensive care that will bring you peace of mind. If you are located in one of the following areas and are seeking infant care, turn to us:
- Land O’ Lakes
- Wesley Chapel
- And throughout the surrounding area
To get started with our infant care in Land-O-Lakes, we encourage you to schedule a free tour of our center. This is a great way to learn more about our programs and ask any questions you may have. Call us today at (813) 949-8211 to set up your complimentary tour.