Child Care in Woodstock on Towne Lake Pkwy
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Discovery Point Towne Lake is a child care center in Woodstock dedicated to one thing: caring for your children as if they were our own. When children know they are loved and cared for, they feel free to explore, grow, and make new discoveries. That’s the key to our approach at Discovery Point Towne Lake.
Our programs, our curriculum, and even our building’s floor plan is designed to help your children develop into confident and well-adjusted individuals. By providing a nurturing environment with plenty of opportunities for skill building, problem solving, and fun. At our child care center, we instill a lifelong love of learning in our students.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Pre K and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
Raising the Bar for Child Care in Towne Lake
Our child care center in Woodstock has classrooms devoted to each stage in a young child’s life: Infant, Beginner, Toddler, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and School-Age after-school care. With every classroom comes new activities and toys for each child to enjoy as they engage their minds and hearts within a safe, nurturing environment. And since we work with research-backed, nationally recognized curriculum, you can have confidence that we’re encouraging your child to build social and academic skills in a developmentally appropriate manner and in the spirit of fun and exploration.
With 22 years of excellent child care under our belt, parents can count on us to offer the best experience for their children. Our owner is on-site daily to ensure that we always provide students with an emotionally supportive environment to foster a positive self-image and encourage cooperative and creative learning. And as we understand how important safety and security is when your children are involved, our child care center has been custom-designed to promote security and visibility. We also undergo monthly quality assurance assessments that exceed state requirements.
We help children grow intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially through:
- Nutritious meals from a USDA-approved cafeteria
- Bright, open, and airy floor plans to allow for exploration
- Proprietary early childhood development curriculum
- Clean, age-appropriate toys and play equipment
- Exposure to new friends and new activities every day
- Summer camp opportunities
- Enrichment programs to encourage new interests
- Certified teachers who share our vision for child development
Experience the Discovery Point difference today by taking a free, no-obligation tour of our child care center in Woodstock. Call Discovery Point Towne Lake at (770) 592-0190 to hear more about our range of programs and schedule a tour of our daycare center in Woodstock.