Prepare Your Children for School with Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Woodstock
Are you wondering what steps you should be taking to prepare your child for school? At Discovery Point Towne Lake, we understand the importance of connecting children with the power of learning as early as possible. Our pre-kindergarten program in Woodstock, GA has been designed for children between the ages of four and five years old, giving them the opportunity to prepare for academic success by providing them with a nurturing, learning-focused environment.
What to Expect from Our Pre-Kindergarten Program
Your child deserves to thrive in every area of life, not just school. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach to learning that integrates fun with social development, skill building, and academics. With the guidance and support of our teachers, your child can take the initiative in his or her own education, resulting in a life-long love of learning.
Take a look at just a few of the exciting things we have in store for young learners through our pre-kindergarten program and specialized curriculum:
- Thematic units that make project-based learning possible
- Work on language skills using fun tools like music, puppets, and dramatic play
- Peer-to-peer play and interaction to further social development
- Use of physical skills in outdoor play and fine motor activities
- Self-help skills that allow children to develop their independence and promote safety
- Literacy development with the use of engaging storytelling exercises
- Support with the process of emotional development
- Nurturing care that enables students to build confidence and self-esteem
- Cognitive development in academic areas such as science and math
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program
We strive to make the transition from preschool to kindergarten as successful as possible for our young students. To prepare them for what lies ahead, we concentrate on a range of areas in learning and growth and maintain a strong focus on the development of math and literacy skills.
Our curriculum and nurturing care equips children to become critical thinkers and active readers who are ready to enter the school environment. In addition, our teachers have been trained in Early Childhood Education and assist students throughout the stages of development. Since we maintain low student-teacher ratios, students have access to the individualized support they crave.
If you’re ready to get started with our pre-kindergarten program in Woodstock, we’re just a phone call away. Contact Discovery Point Towne Lake today at (770) 592-0190 to schedule a no-cost tour of our child care facility!