Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Woodstock and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Going back to work can be a difficult and emotional transition. Our infant care in Woodstock provides reliable and flexible care that will bring you peace of mind. At Discovery Point Woodstock, we are committed to supporting local families as they ease back into their careers.
Our infant care is available for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. At this age range, our youngest students are learning new skills and concepts every day. Our program focuses on encouraging growth, development, and play for our students. We also keep our classrooms safe and inspirational as well.
Here are some other key elements of our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on development, feedings, and diaper changes
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Open classroom layouts
- Storage space for each child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Whether you’re excited about returning to work or are feeling nervous, the transition can be overwhelming. Getting your schedule nailed down and balancing your career and personal life will come with time. Along with having quality child care in place, here are three additional tips for going back to work:
- Request flexible scheduling. Working from home at first or easing into a full-time schedule will make this time less stressful.
- Prioritize tasks. Work tasks, appointments, and personal obligations can quickly pile up. Keeping a list or using a planner will help you balance everything.
- Make time for yourself. It is important to practice self-care during stressful times. Doing yoga, taking a bubble bath, or watching your favorite show allow you to relax.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Woodstock
Our team is here to support you during your return to work. With frequent communication and our comprehensive care, you can have complete peace of mind. Our team has strong ties to the area, and we are proud to provide our programs in Woodstock, Mountain Park, and throughout the neighboring communities.
Your initial step with us is to schedule a complimentary tour of our center. During this time, we are happy to answer any questions you have and give you a look inside our infant classrooms. Tours can be scheduled by giving us a call or stopping by our location.