Preschool in Snellville
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Our preschool in Snellville has adopted a carefully crafted curriculum for children between the ages of two and four years old that encourages them to learn and grow in a fun, engaging environment. At Discovery Point Zoar Rd, we’re proud to utilize an intentional program that is based on scientific research and child development theories. Not only does it encourage children to embark on a lifelong love of learning, but it also provides them with guidance and support as they begin to develop as individuals.
Here are just a few of the ways you can expect your child in Snellville to grow with the help of our preschool curriculum:
- Language skills. We utilize music, engaging conversation, fun puppets, and dramatic play to help students grasp the intricacies of language.
- Literacy. Books, writing exercises, and plenty of storytelling make building literacy skills an exciting adventure.
- Physical skills. We focus on general movement as well as fine motor skills, promoting physical activity through outdoor playtime and music-based activities.
- Cognitive skills. Our curriculum requires children to put their problem-solving skills to work as they learn how to think critically and explore the basics of subjects such as science, math, and health.
- Social skills. Students work together in small groups and as a class to discover the importance of teamwork, kindness, and respect.
- Emotional maturity. We support children as they build self-esteem and confidence, enabling them to embrace what makes them unique.
About Our Preschool Rooms in Snellville
At Discovery Point Zoar Rd, we’ve designed our daycare center so that preschoolers have a space of their own in which they can play and explore in a safe manner with their peers. They get to enjoy access to an age-specific playground as well as separate “interest areas” where they can have hands-on experiences and incorporate play into the learning process.
Preschool Student Portfolios
Our teachers and staff members in Snellville have access to specialized resources that help them provide individualized learning techniques for each of our students. Teachers observe students on a day-to-day basis to assess their progress and evaluate how our curriculum can be adjusted to meet their unique needs. We also keep portfolios for each student that tracks their accomplishments and their individual development.
Don’t hesitate to take a tour of our preschool in Snellville to hear more about what we have to offer for young learners. Visit Discovery Point Zoar Rd today or contact our office at (770) 985-9555.