Child Development Center in Lawrenceville
Providing Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
Discovery Point was founded on the idea that children learn and grow best when you address all of their needs: physical, emotional, intellectual, and social. Discovery Point Club Dr. addresses each of those needs through a “whole-child” approach, giving your child the nurturing and love he or she needs in order to grow into a confident learner.
Parents love our Lawrenceville preschool for the following reasons:
- We provide healthy food from a USDA-approved cafeteria.
- Our owners are on-site daily to ensure satisfaction and care.
- Our Pre-K program is state-funded.
- We have a low child-to-teacher ratio.
- Our buildings are safe, with a single secured entrance.
- Our floorplans are bright, spacious, and inviting.
Visit Our Lawrenceville Preschool Today
Our goal is to be an extension of your home by providing your child with all the love and attention he or she normally receives. The curriculum at Discovery Point Club Dr. recognizes that learning happens when children feel free to explore and try new things—that’s why emotional nurturing is an important part of our classrooms. From playtime to mealtime to group activities, your children receive abundant attention and care in order to grow them into healthy, bold, and well-adjusted individuals.