Child Care in Lawrenceville on Club Drive
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Discovery Point was founded on the idea that children learn and grow best when you address all of their needs: physical, emotional, intellectual, and social. Discovery Point Club Drive in Lawrenceville addresses each of those needs through a “whole-child” approach to child care, giving your child the nurturing and love he or she needs in order to grow into a confident learner.
The curriculum at Discovery Point Club Drive recognizes that learning happens when children feel free to explore and try new things—that’s why emotional nurturing is an important part of our classrooms. From playtime to mealtime to group activities, our students receive abundant attention and care to help them become healthy, bold, and well-adjusted individuals.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Pre K and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
Take a virtual “Discovery Tour” of our center!
Raising the Bar for Child Care in Lawrenceville – Club Dr.
Our goal is to be an extension of your home by providing your child with all the love and attention he or she normally receives. Our child care center on Club Drive in Lawrenceville maintains a low child-to-teacher ratio so that each child has the individual attention and nurturing care that he or she deserves. Plus, we ensure that every teacher we hire is certified and shares our passion for child care and vision for integrating learning with fun.
We also understand that parents value security and safety when it comes to child care. You can be confident that every aspect of our services is built around the safety, security, and health of your child in mind. For example, our custom-designed daycare center with an open floor plan allows for easy monitoring while encouraging adventure and discovery. In addition, our center has a single entrance and practices vigilant visitor ID monitoring. Finally, we undergo in-depth quality assurance assessments on a monthly basis, exceeding state requirements.
Here are just a few of the things that make our child care center in Lawrenceville – Club Drive so unique:
- We provide healthy food from a USDA-approved cafeteria.
- Our owners are on-site daily to ensure satisfaction and care.
- Our Pre-K program is state-funded.
- We work with a nationally recognized curriculum.
- We offer enrichment programs to help children explore their talents.
- Our open floor plans are bright, spacious, and inviting.
- We provide summer camp opportunities.
- We don’t compartmentalize learning and play.
We welcome you to discover what Discovery Point Club Dr. is all about by calling (770) 279-8400 today to arrange a free, no-obligation tour of our child care center on Club Drive in Lawrenceville.