Daycare Franchise Opportunity
San Antonio TX
Daycare Franchise Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Own the First Discovery Point Daycare Center in San Antonio TX
Discovery Point is expanding into Texas! We currently have more than 45 locations throughout the Southeast, including Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Tennessee. You can join our group of dedicated daycare franchise owners and open our first location in Texas.
One of the many advantages of becoming a daycare franchise owner with Discovery Point is that you will enjoy the dual benefits of owning a lucrative daycare center along with the land your building sits on. Our turnkey business model ensures you have everything you need to be operational when you open your doors on the first day. We also provide personalized, ongoing support throughout your tenure as a franchisee.
Typical Discovery Point locations include:
- A 10,000 square foot building
- Brick construction
- All fixtures and equipment
- Fully developed age-appropriate playgrounds
- Use of the Discovery Point Curriculum in classrooms at no additional cost
- 4-week training for new ownership
- Operating hours of Monday to Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Care for infants from 6 weeks to children 12 years old
- Licensing capacity for up to 230 children
- Owner-established tuition and enrollment fees
- 20-year franchising term with fixed franchising fees
- Reduced advertising and royalty fees for the first 12 months
All new daycare franchise owners work closely with our corporate team as their location is built and readied for opening. Our construction and development teams will coordinate construction and site build-out so you can focus on gearing up for opening. This location will come with:
- Furniture (cribs, chairs, tables, etc.)
- Learning materials
- Age-appropriate children’s toys for each classroom
- Playground equipment
- Basic equipment (computers)
- Commercial-grade kitchen
* All photos are representative of typical Discovery Point locations.
Why San Antonio?
San Antonio is the second-largest city in Texas and among the top 10 fastest-growing cities in the nation. Made up of eight counties, the San Antonio metro area has a population of 2.4 million. The child population in San Antonio proper, and the outlying counties, has been growing dramatically over the last 20 years.
The San Antonio area is ideal for a child care franchise:
- Median age of 33.2 years
- Average household size of 2.91
- Average family size of 3.66
- 6.4% unemployment rate
About Discovery Point
Discovery Point was founded in 1988 by Cliff and Diane Clark. The Clarks envisioned a child care center where they could guide and teach children in a loving and nurturing environment. Just two years later they owned a second location. In 1990, plans were put in place to franchise the business.
Discovery Point currently has 46 locations across the Southeast including Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Plans to expand the franchise further into North Carolina as well as into Texas are also currently underway.
Our growth mindset is based on the concept that each franchisee should be well supported and have a passion for child care. Expansion for the point of expansion has never been our goal. We expand with thoughtful purpose and consideration.
From the point you sign your franchising agreement, we’ll be with you every step of the way through site selection, construction, opening, and throughout your daily operations. Our focus on franchisee support has made our franchise brand one of the most sought-after in the child care and preschool space.
Call 770-623-1140 to speak with a Discovery Point sales associate to learn more about this property and our other available locations.