Educational Child Care in Duluth: Our Program Highlights
When choosing care for your child, you want to ensure they have access to quality education, socialization with others, and plenty of time for fun. Our educational child care center in Duluth is designed to meet these requirements and more for both you and your child. Keep reading below for more information about our program highlights.
Our educational child care center offers a variety of programs available to meet your child’s unique care needs. Ranging from everyday care to before and after-school care, our programs help you fit quality child care into your busy schedule. We also offer programs for infants all the way up to 12-year-olds. Each program features age-appropriate curriculum to help your child develop and expand their skill sets.
At Discovery Point Howell Ferry, our quality child care lies in learning through play. This is what we call our whole-child approach, which allows our instructors to combine fun activities with education. Instead of compartmentalizing educational lessons and creative time or play, we encourage children to learn through all different methods.
Here are some other highlights of our programs:
- Low child-teacher ratios: This helps us give each child the direction and attention they need.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: We give your child the benefit of quality care and education in the local area.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: Our instructors hope to foster a love of reading in each student.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: Keeping our curriculum well-rounded helps students develop intellectually and creatively.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: This helps students develop valuable skills that will serve them for years to come.
The health and safety of all children is our priority. We have safety policies and health measures in place to ensure your child’s well-being, as well as your peace of mind. Some of these measures include serving nutritious meals and implementing visitor screening policies so your child can remain healthy and safe in our care.
We are proud to be your local choice for well-rounded and quality child care. We’re also proud that many of our locations have both national and state-level accreditations, including AdvancED, NAEYC, and Quality Rated (Georgia).
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care Center in Duluth
Our child care is available to families in the Duluth, Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, and Berkeley Lake areas. Stop by or schedule a tour of our educational child care center today to get started!