Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in the Duluth Area and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave comes to an end, you need to find reliable and flexible care for your little one. Our infant care near Duluth provides comprehensive care in a safe and encouraging environment.
In our infant care program, we have created an environment that is age-appropriate and inspirational for infants. Our students range from 6 weeks old to 12 months old and have teachers who focus on care, education, and safety.
Here are some key aspects of our infant program:
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and development
- Storage space for diapers, wipes, and supplies
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Open classroom layouts
- Highchairs and cribs provided
- Interaction with peers
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Making your transition back to work less stressful may be easier than you think. In addition to finding reliable infant care at Discovery Point Howell Ferry, here are three tips for returning to work:
- Have a routine. Packing the diaper bag, laying out clothes, and grabbing your coffee are all essentials for a weekday morning. Creating a routine can help both you and your baby get ready for the day.
- Reach out to others. Talking with other working parents can help you during this transition. You are not alone.
- Prioritize tasks. Making to-do lists and using a calendar will help you balance your job, social life, and taking care of your baby.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Howell Ferry
As a locally-owned and -operated child care provider, we are strongly connected to the community and take pride in offering comprehensive care for local children. If you are located in one of the following areas, turn to us for reliable infant care:
- Berkeley Lake
- Johns Creek
- Peachtree Corners
- And throughout the surrounding communities
We know how overwhelming it can be to find quality care for your child, so we want you to have all the details for peace of mind when it’s time to return to work. By scheduling a tour of our learning center, you will get a look inside our infant classrooms and have the opportunity to ask any questions you have. Tours can be scheduled by giving us a call or stopping by our location.