Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Canton and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave comes to a close, you want to find exceptional care for your baby. Our infant care in Canton combines the care your child needs with our unique educational approach. At Discovery Point Prominence Point, we proudly support career-focused parents in our community and the surrounding areas.
Our infant care is designed for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months old. In our small classes, your little one will receive the one-on-one attention they need. Our programs are designed to help your child grow, and we encourage development every day by incorporating fun, educational activities.
Here are some other key aspects of our infant care:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and naps
- Storage space for your child’s supplies
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Cribs and highchairs in classrooms
- Opportunities for intellectual, social, and physical development
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
The transition back to work can be difficult. Coordinating schedules, preparing for pumping, and finding time for yourself can seem impossible at first. With quality childcare in place, you can have peace of mind that your little one is in good hands. Still, the transition can be tough. Here are a few tips for managing it:
- Talk to others. Speaking with other working parents can help you feel less alone during this transition. Whether it’s friends, coworkers, or other parents at our child care center, it helps to know you’re not the only one who’s been through this.
- Prepare for pumping. Breastfeeding moms will need to prepare for pumping on the go. Ask your boss to create a space and schedule for pumping during the day so you can prepare ahead of time.
- Ask for flexibility. Working on a part-time schedule or working from home at first can help you ease back into your career. It can also help alleviate stress as you return to work.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Prominence Point
At Discovery Point Prominence Point, we are happy to connect with you and other working parents in the area. Our programs will bring balance to your schedule and give you peace of mind. If you are located in Canton, Holly Springs, or throughout the surrounding area, we would love to support you and your family with quality child care.
To get started with our infant care in Canton, schedule your complimentary tour of our center today. During this time, we’ll be happy to give you a look at our classrooms and answer any questions you may have. Call us at (770) 720-8682 to schedule your tour and learn more about our programs.