Daycare Franchise Opportunity
Daycare Franchise Opportunity in Hudson, FL
Discovery Point Verandah – Hudson, FL
14787 State Route 52
Hudson, FL 34669
Turnkey Daycare Franchise Opportunity
Join the Southeast’s premier daycare franchise, Discovery Point. With more than 45 locations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, we are expanding our presence in Florida. This daycare franchise opportunity will include:
- 10,000 sq. ft. building
- Professional construction management of the entire process
- Delivery of a turnkey building
- Safety and security-focused construction
- Open design to maximize space and enable visibility
- Large central cafeteria and activity center
- Commercial grade kitchen
- All fixtures and equipment
- Fully developed age-appropriate playgrounds
- 2.37 acres of land the center sits upon
As a new franchisee with Discovery Point, we will provide all the support you need to build and open your center. All new owners participate in a 4-week training course that covers everything from state regulations to marketing strategies to staff scheduling. Your franchise ownership also includes the use of Discovery Point’s Connections® Curriculum at no additional cost. Also included are:
- Furniture (cribs, chairs, tables, etc.)
- Learning materials
- Age-appropriate children’s toys for each classroom
- Playground equipment
- Basic equipment (computers)
Other features of our daycare franchise locations include:
- Operational hours Monday through Friday from 6:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Provide for infants from 6 weeks to children who are 12 years old
- Licensing capacity for approximately 230 children
- Florida VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) classrooms
- Owner-established tuition and enrollment fees
- 20-year franchising term with fixed franchising fees
- Reduced advertising and royalty fees for the first 12 months
* All photos are representative of typical Discovery Point locations.
Why Hudson FL?
Located in Pasco County, Hudson is located near Tampa, Saint Petersburg, and Clearwater making it a popular location for families who want to enjoy the amenities of the city and easy access to the beach. The 2010 Census showed more than 5,800 households with nearly 14% having children living at home. Nearly 13% of the population is under the age of 18.
About Discovery Point
Discovery Point was founded in 1988 by Cliff and Diane Clark. The Clarks envisioned a child care center where they could guide and teach children in a loving and nurturing environment. Just two years later they owned a second location. In 1990, plans were put in place to franchise the business.
Discovery Point currently has 46 locations across the Southeast including Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Plans to expand the franchise further into North Carolina as well as into Texas are also currently underway.
Our growth mindset is based on the concept that each franchisee should be well supported and have a passion for child care. Expansion for the point of expansion has never been our goal. We expand with thoughtful purpose and consideration.
From the point you sign your franchising agreement, we’ll be with you every step of the way through site selection, construction, opening, and throughout your daily operations. Our focus on franchisee support has made our franchise brand one of the most sought-after in the child care and preschool space.
Call 770-623-1140 to speak with a Discovery Point sales associate to learn more about this property and our other available locations.