We have a Proven Day Care Business Plan and Training Model
Our model offers more than just a franchise agreement. When it comes to developing child care franchises, we start by delivering specialized training and a solid business model based on a proven day care business plan. From there, we continually provide our franchisees with the latest information, state-of-the-art resources, and individualized support—all while cultivating fresh ideas and improved programming.
As a Discovery Point franchisee, you also have the opportunity to build equity for the future! As part of your investment, you’ll own the property, the building, the equipment, and the child care business.
Get the facts about our day care business plan:
- Centers are licensed for up to 230 children depending on local licensing requirements
- We care for children between the ages 6 weeks and 12 years
- Tuition and enrollment fees are determined by franchisees
- Education curriculum offers flexibility for owners’ input
- Long-term franchising agreement of 20 years (with several 2-year renewal options)
- Competitive franchise fee—one of the lowest in the industry
- Flat service fees discounted the first 12 months
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training program
- Single or multi-unit franchise opportunities
- Marketing support, including center-specific website
- Assistance with acquiring state licensing
- Site selection and construction management
Additionally, we provide franchisees with a discounted rate for our National Advertising Fund fees for their first 12 months.!
Become a Thriving Business Owner with Our Day Care Business Plan
Over the years, our business has succeeded due to our approach to franchising. Our support is unlike most others in the child care industry and is truly motivated by a desire for our business owners to meet with success in their local market. Those looking to own their own business while giving back to their community can truly benefit from our decades of experience and solid business plan.
As we have expanded the reach of our franchise, we have purposefully maintained a small corporate team that is committed to implementing the original vision for our company. That vision is, simply put, to serve our owners while increasing the quality of child care they are able to provide. Not only do we offer extensive training and support in addition to a proven day care business plan, but we also have a Quality Assurance program that ensures high standards of safety and best practices in all areas of your business.