Our Proven Child Care Business Planning Process
Our model offers more than just a franchise agreement. When it comes to developing child care and daycare franchises, we start by delivering a solid business model and specialized training. From there, we continually provide our franchisees with the latest information, state-of-the-art resources and individualized support—all while cultivating fresh ideas and improved programming.
As a Discovery Point franchisee, you also build equity for the future! As part of the investment, you own the property, the building, the equipment, and the child care business.
Get the facts about our business:
- Centers are licensed for up to 230 children depending on local licensing requirements
- We care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years
- Tuition and Enrollment fees are determined by franchisees
- Education curriculum with flexibility for owners’ input
- Long-term franchising agreement of 20 years (with several 2-year renewal options)
- Reasonable franchise fee—one of the lowest in the industry
- Flat service fees discounted the first 12 months
- Comprehensive training program––initial and on-going
- Single or multi-unit franchise opportunities
- Marketing support including center-specific website
- State licensing assistance
- Site selection and construction manager
Additionally, we provide franchisees with a discounted rate for our National Advertising Fund for their first 12 months!
Become a Thriving Business Owner with Discovery Point
Throughout the years, our business has succeeded due to our approach to franchising. Our support is unlike most others in the childcare industry and is truly motivated by a desire for our business owners to meet with success in their local market. Those looking to own their own business while giving back to their community can truly benefit from our business approach to a preschool franchise opportunity.
Over the years, we have purposefully maintained a small corporate team who is committed to sticking with the original vision for our company. That vision is, put simply, to serve our owners. Not only do we provide extensive training and support, we also provide a monthly Quality Assurance Program that ensures safety and best practices in all areas of your business.