6 Reasons Why We’re the Right Franchise Fit
- We are a Turnkey Franchise: We oversee site selection, center construction, and training. Our franchise system also includes start-to-finish support for center development and, upon opening, each center is fully furnished with all of the necessary supplies.
- This is a Real Estate Investment: You can own your center’s building and land, providing greater investment security and long-term equity benefits.
- Discovery Point offers Continuous Corporate Support: Our experienced team is available for operational and marketing support. In addition, we provide regular Quality Assurance support visits at each center.
- We provide Business and Operations Training: We provide four weeks of intensive classroom and onsite new owner training. We also guide you through the state licensing and accreditation process.
- Discovery Point has our Proprietary Curriculum, the literature and language-based Discovery Point Connections® curriculum. We also feature the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies to provide children with a fun, engaging, and education-based child care experience. We also provide ongoing teacher and staff training.
- It’s all about a Better Quality of Life: You get to set your own weekday hours, and many franchise owners run their businesses with family members and have their own children enrolled.
Investing in a Leading Child Care Franchise
The emotional, social and physical development of young children has a direct effect on their overall development and on the adult that they will become. High quality child care can help children flourish. It can help parents flourish too, knowing that their children are being well-cared for while they go out to work.
- Social trends continue to produce greater numbers of single-parent and dual income households.
- 70% of mothers with children under 18 now work outside the home. The rate of working mothers with children under a year old is 58.1%.
- The fastest employment growth of all industries through at least 2020 will occur in child care.
- Revenue across the childcare industry is projected to reach $52.5 billion by 2021.
The best way to meet this growing demand? Invest in a high-quality, well-known preschool franchise. Since 1988, Discovery Point has been providing families with high-quality education in a safe, loving environment. Our open floorplans, USDA-approved full-service cafeterias, and certified teachers provide children with a place where their natural curiosity and problem-solving skills can flourish and grow.