The Discovery Point Difference
In 1988, founders Cliff and Diane Clark saw a need for high-quality child development centers near their home in metro Atlanta. Diane, a professional educator with decades of experience, understood that children need to know they are loved and cared for before effective learning can take place. The Clarks opened the first Discovery Point child care center with a commitment to meeting each child’s individual needs and learning style. We’ve grown into a strong network of centers that stretches across the Southeast with plans to expand further.
- 30 years of brand strength in educational child care.
- We know how to nurture a child’s creativity, self-esteem, and love of learning. With our child-centered teaching strategies, strong family partnerships, proprietary curriculum, and creative learning environments, we strive to make sure each child spends each moment of the day active, engaged and most of all… happy.
- The only child care franchise with a flat fee system.
- Compared to fees based on a percentage of your total sales, which is the typical model for other childcare franchises.
- You know exactly what your franchise costs will be each month and you can keep more of your profits as your business grows.
- We want our owners to shine. You can personalize your center to fit your community needs. For example:
- Farm-to-table sustainability, growing fruits and vegetables on-site.
- Focus on serving special needs children in their community.
- Foster care prioritization by providing an opportunity for foster children in their community to get the care they need in what can be a challenging, on-demand enrollment process.
- Supplemental education like language-based classes, sports-themed programs, and more.
- Ongoing sponsorships and charitable contributions incorporating staff, parents, and students.
- Strong center profitability and real estate investment opportunity.
- With the proper training, business acumen, hiring practices, and focus on day-to-day operations, a Discovery Point owner can achieve sustained success with a profitable center.
- And by owning your center’s building and land, you’re provided with greater investment security and long-term equity benefits.